Islamabad - A Beautiful City
Islamabad the nation's capital city is not only beautiful thanks to its green spaces it is also exceptionally friendly with an increasingly modern and efficient infrastructure. It's a great place for tourists and even better for those who choose to reside in the city. Islamabad is a modern well planned and well-maintained city which is divided into different zones. The city offers a clean calm peaceful hygienic fresh and stylish atmosphere to its inhabitants. Almost all of Islamabad's residential societies have online enquiry services so that those looking for property in the capital city can do so with ease.
Investing in Islamabad's Sector G-10 is a Wise Option
G- 10 is within the boundaries of Zone III Islamabad. It is divided into four blocks providing residential and commercial plots. It is a highly attractive spot both for businesspeople and families. Tourist attractions like Dama-e-Koh and Peer Sohawa are located in this zone. Furthermore the Margala Hills and Saidpur Village are also nearby thus providing your future guests with many things to do when they visit your city.
In terms of buildings nearby Islamabad's High Court is located in Sector G-10 > it was established in 2007. Sector G-10 is a quiet and safe area and many inhabitants don't even have to commute. For those who do have to commute to work the commute is made easy thanks to the high quality roads in the district. Islamabad is known for being the educational hub of Pakistan. From primary level until postgraduate level residents and their children can access top educational institutions in the city. University and college students can live close to home and enjoy a fantastic standard of teaching. Top universities include The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan International Islamic University Islamabad National University of Sciences and Technology and the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences among others.
In terms of amenities the area's Markaz is very centrally located a very convenient amenity for the local area. This is one of the best spots to meet up and spend time with friends. When you want to cook at home you can purchase everything you need nearby. Equally you can choose to eat in one of the area's highly reputable restaurants or even order a takeaway online; your order will arrive quickly when you live in G-10. The best thing about ordering online is that there's no cleaning up afterwards! When you feel like purchasing other things such as clothes there is a wide variety of shops in the G-10 Markaz. One does not need to worry about fuel shortages in this area - the sector has a fuel station making filling up your car an easy task.
G-10 currently has both commercial and residential plots available for sale. You can choose between plots of different sizes - 5 Marla 10 Marla 15 Marla and 20 Marla. Prices depend on the type and location of the property ranging from Rs. 110 million to Rs. 30 million.
Special Events Held in Islamabad
- Xclusive Pet Show: the goal of this event is to encourage and promote responsible pet ownership. It is a competition for demonstrating great tricks. It is open to the general public.
- Trekking Events: Now and then one or five-day trekking trips are organised by groups in the area. Such events keep adventurous residents busy and occupied.
- New Year Countdown Party: this is one of the biggest and best evenings in Islamabad. One can celebrate the New Year in an elegant environment.
- Job Expo: This event is held at Pak-China Friendship Centre and has the aim of enhancing and providing opportunities to people residing in the capital and elsewhere. Various national and international companies organizations and NGOs attend the session.
- Plays and theatre productions: Many famous and well-known actors and organisations present regular performances. They entertain the residents all year round. Theatre Wallay and KopyKat Productions are the most active groups in terms of live entertainment at the theatre.
Prices Stand December 2016